Monday, January 9, 2017


Image result for winter break

                                     School Break Days 



 Over the break I went to my tournament games, spent it with family and also spent my holidays shopping. Some places i went was the mall, school, my aunts house, and my room. I dont think i met anybody during that past winter break. Some movies that i watched over break was The Secret Life Of Pets, War Dogs, Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas. During break i played in the Legacy tournament that was held here at school. Some CTR experiences was helping my brother with his vacation homework. Over break i didnt break i didnt read any books. Over break i didnt do any homework because i didnt get any. Over the break i went to sleep around the am hours. The break was good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment