Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PEAK PERFORMANCE PRINCIPLES

                                             "The Six Attitudes of High Achievers"

Image result for john r noe
    High Achievers
    1. Make No Small Plans

                                    To make no small plans is to think big and make better plans everyday. To make a big you need to know how, when, and where. Making your plans can lead to success. Success is the most important thing in life.
                        2. Do What They Fear
Doing what we fear the most can and will help us do new things in life. We mostly fear the most common things in life, such as natual disasters, satan himself, and many other things in life. Fear is one the most common thing in all human nature.
 Fear is a lie. We feel fear when we are alone and in situations we tend not cope with well. Fear is all in our mind. We imagine things and sounds when nobody or anything is even there.





      3. Are Willing To Prepare
 High Achievers are willing to prepare themselves for the negative and positive outcomes. To prepare for a negative or a positive outcome you have to know how to cope with certain things in life. Doing that you can easily see your life changing.
4. Are Willing To Risk Failure
     
 In order to succeed you need to fail. When you fail you learn all the things you did wrong. Doing something wrong can help you learn on what to work. Working to succeed you are going to face.


 6. Are teachable
All people are teachable. No one in this planet is unteachable. A perfect example is me. I have all A's and B's and one C. Another example is when you tell a baby of what not to do. They will do it once or twice, but they will learn what they did wrong and how they are able not to do it again. Being teachable means learning and coping with new skills. Coping and learning new skills can help you become a better person. This can help you become a better person because you can help people and find out what they need help on with learning a new skill.

                                       
Final Reflection;
The six attitudes of high achievers will truly have an impact in my life. I will make sure i do everything to apply these skills to my daily life.  I will learn to overcome these "fears' and strive for the best. I will make no small plans what so ever. My plans for the future are big. No small plan making are allowed it doesn't matter if i fail once, the act of me failing can me grow better as a person. I will learn to achieve my goals better in life with me failing and creating bigger plans for my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment